We are looking for a Licensed Trailer Technician and Apprentice to join our growing team.
- Repair and maintenance of trailer and trailer equipment
- Diagnosis of equipment problems
- Identify and replace as required worn out or broken components
- In-service and out-service of trailer fleet
- Carry out additional tasks as required
- Licensed Trailer Technician – must have CVIP license
- Apprentice – able to obtain CVIP within 6 months
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be customer service orientated and computer literate
- Wage will vary based on position applied for and experience
- Comprehensive benefits
- Steady hours with regular overtime opportunities
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
Please apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit resume by fax (780) 454 0891.